Friday, May 22, 2009

World Record!!!

As I write this, I am getting ready for school. I am not allowed on the computer in the mornings but I got up early and went on and my mom doesn't really care.

Neat, huh?

Lol.

Ok, yeaterday I found out that one of my classmates is moving to Indiana. (Did I spell that right?? lol)

She is moving to a different school and went there this week to visit it.

And I have to say it suprised me.

She had lots of friends here.

I can't say she wasn't my friend....

...but I can't say she was either.

Its like one of those things were you say to yourself..

I wish I could have gotten to know her.

Cause I found out in a split second.

She was here.......

.......now she's gone....


forever...

Oh well...

friends come...

friends go....

M

(P.S) Jillain I SWEAR if you leave a comment saying that I "like" this girl YOU DONT WANNA KNOW WHAT I WILL DO!!!

Lol, jk

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Comments are very important and appericated.